The evening is yours
Say your vows under the tall lush trees of our Garden Retreat. Toast to your bright future lakeside under Southern California skies, then step inside to the ballroom for an evening of delicious cuisine and celebration. Our arts-inspired spaces can flex to express your personal style.
start crafting your Dream Wedding
Contact our wedding & events specialist to start crafting your dream wedding today! Our team of experts can create a special package to fit your style and your budget.
Jordon and Kayla’s Wedding
Bridal Affair Showcase at the Avenue of the Arts Hotel
|Name of Room||Size||Sq Ft||Theatre||Classroom||Banquet||Reception||Conference||U-Shape|
|Cole Porter, George Gershwin||48’x50’x16′||2400||220||140||160||220||90||80|
|George Gershwin, Irving Berlin||48’x50’x16′||2400||220||140||160||220||90||80|
|Executive Board Room||28’x16’x10′||448||25||20||30||30||16||12|
|Costa Mesa Room||28’x13’x12′||364||—||—||22||30||22||0|
the inside Scoop
“Beautiful venue for a wedding reception. Sara Cargill, did an outstanding job.”
– Michael & Theresa • Read More Testimonials
- Flexible Spaces
- Whether you choose our elegant Grand Ballroom or our picturesque Lakeside Lawn, Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa offers the perfect setting for your dream wedding day.
- With fresh, locally sourced ingredients and creative ideas, our culinary team will work with you to create a personalized event menu as unique as you are.
- Avenue of The Arts, Costa Mesa gladly furnishes everything a couple needs to celebrate their special occasion, including delectable cuisine and impeccable service.
- Package Perks
- Couples enjoy a complimentary Deluxe Honeymoon suite with champagne, chocolate-dipped strawberries and breakfast the next morning.