Marriott Bonvoy Members Exclusive:
In addition to the hotel benefits of being part of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty club, members have the opportunity to access world-class events and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. All you need to do is:
- Explore the hotel package based on your interest.
- Bid your points on the Moments auction.
- Get a confirmation email with all the details for your Moment and prepare for an unforgettable experience.
Not a member? JOIN NOW! It’s free to join the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program, and all members can book hotels at discounted rates, enjoy free Wi-Fi, and earn points toward free nights. Once you rise in Marriott Bonvoy status, you’ll get additional Marriott Bonvoy benefits such as late checkout, free breakfast, lounge access, and more.
PROUD PARTNER OF
Orange County Museum of Art Pre-Opening Gala + Suite Stay
Attend this Exclusive Pre-Opening Museum Gala + Enjoy a Suite Stay + Dinner for Two + South Coast Plaza signature tote + $200 gift card
In partnership with Travel Costa Mesa and the Marriott hotels of Costa Mesa, Marriott Bonvoy members will have a rare opportunity to attend the Artist and Art World Opening–an evening with cocktails, appetizers, dancing, along with an advance preview of the Orange County Museum of Art at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts across the street.
Enjoy this special evening event with a hotel stay at one of the Marriott hotels in Costa Mesa, a private dinner at Silver Trumpet Restaurant and Bar before the event, and a signature tote bag with a $200 gift card to South Coast Plaza shopping center.
EXPERIENCE ITINERARY – OCTOBER 3, 2022:
- 3:00 PM – Check in to your one-night stay at a Marriott hotel in Costa Mesa and receive a South Coast Plaza signature tote + a $200 gift card;
- 5:00 PM – Enjoy a dinner for two at Silver Trumpet Restaurant and Bar with complimentary validated parking;
- 6:00 PM – Walk across the street to the new Orange County Museum of Art for the Artist and Art World Opening featuring appetizers, cocktails, dancing, and curated tours.
Conveniently positioned in the heart of Southern California, Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa Hotel is only 2.5 miles away from John Wayne (SNA) Airport, right across the street from Segerstrom Center, a few blocks from South Coast Plaza shopping center, and a short drive from Newport Beach. Guests can easily hop on the Interstates 405 and 55 freeways to get to Orange County’s major attractions, Los Angeles, San Diego, and the Inland Empire. All the best accessible routes to explore Southern California are there for visitors, travelers, corporate groups, and vacationers.